Join Our Team of Dedicated Therapists
The Support Provided by Tribe:
Let Us Take Care of The Hard Stuff:
– Streamlined Operations: Benefit from a comprehensive medical record system that streamlines intake processes, note-taking, and billing, allowing you to focus on your clients.
– Comfortable Work Environment: Choose between a fully furnished office space or a HIPAA-compliant teletherapy platform that suits your style and client needs.
Pay for Work Completed:
-Therapists at Tribe are paid every other week, providing financial stability.
– Built-in Marketing: Let us handle the marketing. We invest in expensive and intensive marketing efforts to connect you with clients and build a thriving practice.
– Covered Credit Card Fees: We cover credit card fees, ensuring you receive more of what you earn.
– Team Collaboration: Join a supportive team that values collaboration and mutual success. Our community of therapists is committed to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
– Quarterly Trainings: Stay ahead in your field with relevant and engaging quarterly trainings, chosen through team collaboration.
– Relaxed Work Environment: Enjoy the freedom to practice in a relaxed fashion, prioritizing a healthy work-life balance.
-You will decide the hours you work and schedule your sessions with clients within those hours.
What We Are Looking For:
– Licensed Therapists Preferred: We are seeking therapists who are dedicated to their career, with a preference for licensed therapists.
– Long-Term Commitment:We put a lot of effort into supporting therapists who join our team. This translates into quality of service for our clients. Because of this, we ask that therapists commit to a minimum of two years at Tribe, fostering a stable and supportive professional relationship.
Autonomy and Collaboration:
– Autonomous and Self-Starting: We value therapists who are autonomous and self-starting, taking initiative in their work.
– Willingness to Seek Guidance: While autonomy is key, we appreciate therapists who are willing to ask questions and seek guidance when needed.
Openness and Courage:
– Open, Vulnerable, and Courageous: Our team embodies openness, vulnerability, and courage. We seek therapists who share these values and are ready to contribute to our courageous and supportive community.
– Great customer service skills along with a willingness to continually learn.
Building a Caseload Takes Time
-It can take around 6 months to build up a caseload. If you are employed elsewhere, you can begin to work with Tribe on a part-time basis. This can give you a chance to transition, earn extra money, and build your caseload before/if you decide to make the leap to full-time with Tribe.
Embrace Your Entrepreneurial Spirit at Tribe:
– At Tribe, we champion therapists with an entrepreneurial spirit, individuals eager to innovate and make a positive impact on the lives of their clients. We recognize the value of creativity and passion in the therapeutic process.
While we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset in our therapists, we want to be transparent about our hiring policies. To ensure the highest level of commitment to our clients and maintain a focused therapeutic environment, we do not hire therapists who currently own or operate their own private practice, as this may present a conflict of interest. This doesn’t mean that we won’t support you, should you decide to open your own practice someday!